Is your team in need of a reward after having worked their socks off all season? Or maybe your workforce has been scattered during the pandemic and now is the perfect time to build the team as staff return to work? Via Ferrata Cornwall is offering Team Building Days that are unique, fun and perfect for developing communication and problem solving skills. Above all, they’re a fantastic way to help your team bond as they share something new and exhilarating together!
What is a Via Ferrata?
A Via Ferrata is a climbing route like no other. Metal steps, ladders, suspension bridges and zip wires make it one of the most adrenaline-filled climbing activities worldwide.
“So much more than just an adrenaline rush”, participants at Via Ferrata Cornwall get to push their limits as they journey through historic granite quarries in an epic adventure which is fun, helps build confidence and guarantees laughter. With training provided, teams develop their climbing skills as they traverse across quarry walls over 20m high, wobble their way across the quarry on the High Wire Bridge by balancing on a 70m long single strand of wire and leap from the clifftops on one of Cornwall’s most scenic zip wires.
What are the benefits?
“We came as a group from work and were brilliantly looked after by our two instructors, Will and Harry, immediately named the two princes! The course is a clever balance between stimulus and fun. A great outing whether you are a mountain goat or a flat-lander. The views are amazing with cake and coffee to match.” – Simon Tregoning, Classic Cottages
All profits to charity
- There’s nothing like a bit of adrenaline to get your staff members bonding and creating amazing memories together.
- Perfect for those with no climbing experience, right through to full adrenaline junkies, with participants being able to make it as challenging as they like.
- A unique activity which guarantees an incredible sense of achievement!
- A chance to push yourself, build confidence and conquer fears in a completely safe environment.
- The perfect reward or activity to get your staff members excited to re-join the team after furlough or home-working.
- A Covid-Safe activity in the beautiful outdoors.
- Coffee and cake deals at the Café, which is run in partnership with The Cornish Barista.
100% of profits go to Via Ferrata Cornwall’s launching charity BF Adventure
, which supports local vulnerable children facing life’s toughest challenges, making this a fantastic way to tick the CSR box.
Operating responsibly with regard to Covid-19
All risks associated with Covid-19 have been minimised and Via Ferrata Cornwall operates within strict instructions to maintain a safe environment. You can read more on their Covid-19 Policy
. Via Ferrata Cornwall is closely following government guidance and Via Ferrata is a Covid-safe activity with participants able to maintain a 2m separation at all times. Team building sessions can accommodate groups of more than 6 if all are within an existing workplace bubble, or the group size can be limited accordingly.
How to book
Bookings can be made online through the website
– the Full Classic Route is the most commonly opted for adventure. Any questions can be sent to team at email@example.com.